Wednesday, August 5, 2009

100th Post

Well, it's been a while since I last blogged, but things have been really fast and furious around here lately. However, to be fair I'll at least ask you one little question to let you in on part of what's been going on around here......



Ready?




.............................................................................................................

.............................................................................................

.........................................................

.....................................










Guess who's excited about NOT being the baby around here anymore?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!



(and just turned 8 months old yesterday!)



That's right! We have one very proud Big Sister and (little) Big Brother who are pumped about our growing family!



Mama is due around the end of March ...... and we couldn't be happier or feel more blessed! :)

Happy 100th post!

10 comments:

Mommypotamus said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Toby E. said...

Congrats!!!!

The Buster Bunch said...

No Way! That's amazing! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

whaaaaaat....oh my gosh! what great news. congrats! what are you, like 5-7 weeks??? :)

Anonymous said...

congrats! thats wonderful news!!!! what are you, like 5-7 weeks??? :) :)

Renae said...

CONGRATS !!! On baby number 3!! I have been following your blog since I was pregnant with my second daughter-who is now 9mths; so congrats on your blessing :)

Reese Family said...

Thanks everyone!

Jessica, I haven't been to my midwife yet, but I think I'm around there... 6 weeks I think. The online due date calculator says my due date should be March 26.

Reese Family said...

Renae, thank you! It's always fun to know about people who I haven't met in person who read my blog! I've followed yours, too since we messaged each other before. Your girls are beautiful!

Hannah said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! How exciting!!

Sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS CONGRADS! YOU ARE A BRAVE LADY TO BE PREGO W/2 LITTLE ONES AND THE YOUNGEST BEING 8 MOS~! WISH YOU THE BEST! :)