Friday, August 8, 2008

Randomness

Last Saturday, I went to the most gorgeous wedding ever! My friend Amber got married and the entire event was just breathtaking. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures except for the one before we left the house. Jason had to work unexpectedly, so I went with my mom while my sister took care of Rebekah. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I wish I could share with you just how pretty everything was. Oh well, at least you can see my latest belly picture!



Today, my sister Cristina and cousin Melissa (and her son Caleb) came over for lunch. Cristina made the main dish, and Melissa and I contributed the sides. It was so much fun, and the kids had a blast playing together. We decided that we need to do it more often! (But I sure missed those precious nephews of mine!)





Here are some pictures of our Bekah Boo playing from yesterday. I was on the phone with my sister in Rebekah's room watching her and Olivia play together, when I look up and see them climbing into the toy bins. It was too cute that they figured it out together!




And finally, these are from about a week ago. Daddy showed our munchkin how to weigh herself. She actually keeps her balance really well and stays still long enough for her weight to pop up!








0 comments: